Pathfinder - Lineage
- General Law
- Anyone wanting to build a structure within the city limits must document the structures purpose and names of employees, occupants, and residences to the Clearwater Bureau.
- No use of Summoning magic, or Raising of the Dead within the City of Clearwater.
- A Duel is a legal contract between the two members of the Duel. Anyone whom does not show for the Duel (without due cause) will be deemed a coward and will be hunted by the state, for justice.
- Dueling Laws
1) Victory will be decided by one of the following terms:
First blood (first person to make the other loose half their hit points wins),
Unconsciousness (first person to knock out the other wins),
Death (first person to kill the other wins).
2) A Duel may only consist of two members, the Challenger and the Challenged.
3) Anyone whom inter fears with the outcome of said Duel during combat will be deemed a treacherous outlaw and will be hunted down by the state with a bounty on his/her head.
4) No Duels to begin after dark.
5) The Challenger of a Duel must state time and place of the Duel to occur, with at least three witnesses present for it to be an “Official legal contract”.
6) Challenger must state the terms for victory during the actual challenge.
7) Both the Challenger and the Challenged may Name a Champion to fight on their behalf. (Normally done by rich nobles for entertainment purposes). This must be done prior to the Duel beginning and the other party must be informed.